26 March 2014

Tabitha Returns


Took one of the spare bolts and borrowed a bolt carrier from another gun to zero Tabitha.  This is my 10-shot confirmation group.

I think I might just keep this one!

I think my retro guns challenge some of the conventional wisdom.  The 20" 1:12 rifled barrel and surplus M193 ammo are plenty accurate from both Charlotte and Tabitha.

Plus she's a mere 7.5 lb. loaded with 20 rounds.  That'd be 7.9 with 30 rounds.  That's the same weight as an M4gry with a 16" M4/SOCOM profile barrel.

All in all I think these older AR's are under appreciated.


No longer Tabitha Sparkle since The Lovely Harvey stole the purple furniture set for Valentine; which is OK because I stole the bolt-carrier from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.