14 March 2014

Over A Barrel

One of the places that sells repop 20" pencil barrels has sent out their email saying that tonight is the night they have them in stock!

Money at the ready.

Fingers poised over the keyboard...

Just two hours to go!

They only have these things twice a year and my selling off everything in the parts bin is facilitating the purchase.

The waiting is all.


Now that The Lovely Harvey has finished Valentine the purple AR, I can restore Tabitha to being an M16A1 (late pattern).  In addition to the barrel mentioned above, I need a complete bolt carrier group, weld spring and snap ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.