28 March 2014

Filling The Tactical Purse

I have a 5.11 Bail-Out Bag.

It was originally going to be my range bag, but I rediscovered the Tumbuk2 bag that Aunt Bat gave me, and it's more than large enough for my range supplies since my rifle case has huge storage compartments for ammo and magazines.

So I now have a shoulder bag with three magazine pouches, a generous main compartment and two end compartments.

I am at a loss as to what use to put it towards.

If I stuff the mag pouches with loaded mags, that means I need to keep a matching gun with the bag.  If this is my trunk bag, it means a trunk rifle.  I love my Vette, but that'd be very un-secure.

If I make it the home grab-it bag it's next to the rifles already.  Besides ammo, what needs to go in there?

Food seems ridiculous.  Maybe some snacks and a bottle of water?  The shelf life on the Nestle's water we get delivered is years.

Medical supplies seem more reasonable.  A blow-out kit is already in the range bag, I should invest in a couple more.  (This makes me realize that I don't have one in each car already).  Oh, blow-out kits are stupid cheap when you know registered nurses (even when there's no theft involved).

What says the hive?  What use can I put this thing towards?

1 comment:

  1. Simple med tools, maybe an MRE for grins and couple waters. Or maybe just some of last year's .45 acp. ;)

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.