14 March 2014

Laborious

I am copy-pasting my LiveJournal entries over to here.

The export feature might work, but Blogger's import just sits there for hours apparently doing nothing.

There are numerous posts that aren't going to get moved because they were based on pictures or links that no longer exist.  That's a bummer because some of them were quite good.

Some of the sites still exist, but have moved the linked content.  Most have gone dark.

It's only been since 2005 and they're just gone.  That sucks.

It's happened to me twice that places hosting my pics have just quit on me.  I hope Flickr hangs on better since I'm actually paying them for the hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.