15 July 2013

Proper Length Of Pull

It's never really come up before.

The length of pull has been whatever came on the gun.

With the Magpul SGA I have the choice of 0-4 spacers to adjust the pull.

They're about 1/2" each.

Three spacers is just about 14".  That matches the wood stock that I removed and fired countless rounds with.

It feels wrong with the SGA.  Two spacers and 13.5" feels good dry firing.  One spacer and 13" was not right for the single trip to the range since I got the stock.

Of course I forgot to bring the spare spacers so I couldn't compare them at the range.

I feel like Goldilocks.  Perhaps next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.