18 July 2013

Not What I Wanted To Hear

Sis-In-Law reports:

"Recovery from surgery was fine last night, he is stable. Lungs and heart sound fine, if he was aware enough he could come off the ventilator but not the case so far. Neuro just took a look at him and are going to do some more scans of his head and neck. They reviewed the MRI in front of me from the other day seeing possible areas of stroke and showing me the areas of bleeding. Basically concluding that this will be difficult to wake up from and there are strong possibilities of disabilities for a long time, maybe forever. To what extent is unknown, he says some never wake up, some recover and can live a virtually normal life. Still have to go day by day to see if he can regain consciousness."

Dammit, that's not near so positive as the previous prognosis.

Many expletives expressed.

2 comments:

  1. Sending a hug back your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, sorry I have been such a bad reader of blogs lately that I missed this. Praying and sending good thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.