24 July 2013

So, That's It Then?

Trach and feeding tube surgery went well. He will start eating again in about an hour. He is cleared to move to the long term care facility today so just waiting to hear if they have a bed and what time. They are still trying to wean him off the vent while he is here and will do some more breathing trials throughout the day but he is not strong enough to come off the vent yet. I'll update with any new details if they come up.

I just don't have any personal examples of someone who's come back from this.  I'm angry and saddened and just wanna break something.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, yet still hopeful. I can only wish you peace.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.