26 October 2024

Voting

Got our sample ballots today.

Seven choices for President.

Five choices for US Senator.  One of which is Rick "Lurch" Scott, known gun banner.

I've only heard of two of each.

Thanks to term limits I get to vote for a new state Representative.  Actually happy about that, the previous one voted for the Lurch Scott gun control package.

Mostly the same idiots from the same pool of families that have dominated county politics for decades for the county commission and school board slots.

Six constitutional amendment referendums.  Abortion and marijuana are the two hot-button ones.  Both sides are blatantly lying.  Happily, I can live with the status quo and can vote no to both without qualms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.