Unlocked the M12 rack and dusted the AR's.
This, of course, meant pointing them at the mirror and aiming at my reflection.
Although Dissipator Dottie is about the most comfortable, holy crap is the XM177E2 clone LIGHT!
That applies to the M16 and M16A1 clones too.
They're just so damn pointable!
It also reinforces my feeling that a fixed stock is better than a collapsible one for comfort.
The M4 clone is comfortable enough, but...
I would agree. My old Bushmaster AK Shorty with a fixed stock is the best of my AR or XCR rifles to shoot. It is also the loudest with the AK style muzzle break.
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the MagPul fixed carbine stocks I put on a couple of mine.
ReplyDeleteI found them to be just a bit too short. But that's the great thing about customizing! Perfect for me and perfect for you can be different.
DeleteDo you find that you need one in foliage green? I have one I don't need.
And I find them to be the perfect length if I'm using one of the Primary Arms and Vortex magnified prism optics.
Delete