20 February 2017

Why Bother

Ever start a post and realize that the person who would benefit most from reading it, won't?

I've at least one former friend who've descended into a sort of liberal narrative mode on their social media.

I shouldn't be surprised since I gave up talking to one of them because they couldn't use any sources besides mainstream media when making an argument.

The thing about the mainstream media is this:

You look and you see lots of news organizations.  ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, AP, Reuters... etc.

But when you dig into some stories, follow links and check sources, way too often all of them use the same source for their stories.  Sources that lead to suspiciously similar conclusions from all the organizations.

The collusion would be speculative, but there was JournoList...

2 comments:

  1. Bone ass lazy and hopelessly corrupt are not mutually exclusive traits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enough about me, I was talking about the press!

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.