09 June 2017

Time Saver

There!

I've just discovered that I was holding Ian to too high a standard about accuracy in his videos.

I've been informed (not by Ian) that I should not have made any comment to him getting a bit of gun trivia wrong.

Therefor, I will no longer darken his door with my clicks so as to not give the white knight who jumped to his defense any more things to complain about.

This will save everyone time.

I've a long standing policy of not doing something for entertainment past the point it stops being fun.

The internet is rapidly approaching the point where nothing is fun anymore.

1 comment:

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.