15 December 2011

100!

Today I am 100 calendar days pending on my most recent Form 1.  That's 155 total days since I put it in the mailbox.

My examiner has been averaging 131 days pending to stamp received in the past six months.

Just a couple of weeks ago that average was 115 days over at NFA Tracker.

The average time seems to be slipping at about the same rate as my wait time.

This, above all else, is why I don't want the government in charge of my health.

The reason that the forms take so long to process is there are a buttload of them and only 12 examiners.  The reason there are only 12 7 examiners is because there is a hiring freeze.  Here's a good write up about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.