01 May 2012

Control

One thing I have not seen put forth about electric cars and why certain government persons like them so much.

Control.

If the farthest from the charger I can be is 50 miles, it sure limits the radius needed to find me.

Simply put I will never be too far from where I started.  If I cannot just hop in the car and be 1,600 miles away in about a day they have a much smaller circle to search should they decide to round me up.

It suits them that I be confined to a smaller radius without checking in with some sort of tracking agency.  I'm willing to bet that an intermediate step will be requiring some sort of ID or check in to purchase gas.  And it will be our own rhetoric that hangs us with that because we're the ones who've talking about how dangerous gasoline can be in the wrong hands and how felons can buy as much as they'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.