25 May 2012

Traffic

Ma'am, I stayed back from the car in front of me so that I would not block the entrance to the gas station.

The light was red and I was only two car lengths back from the car ahead of me.  Moving the extra 40' gets you to your destination faster in what way?

I can see that if you were trying to get to the gas station that I would be blocking you and I would have felt bad about it.  I tried to catch your attention and attempted to inquire with hand gestures if the gas station was where you were heading.  Your gesture in reply insured that I wasn't getting out of your way until I was damned good and ready.

After the light turned green I proceeded at the speed limit and you disappeared behind me going much slower than I was.

Explain to me what the hurry was back at the light?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.