02 September 2015

Attack On Titan

It's an anime.

It's like a zombie apocalypse where the zombies are 5 to 20 meters tall.

Definitely a WTF Japan item.

Some have complained about all the whining two of the main characters do, but it's significantly less whining than some other zombie apocalypse shows.

Realizing that it's a zombie apocalypse show also made me realize why I generally dislike zombie fiction.

There's zero hope.

While the main characters may solve the immediate problem, eventually sickness, injury or infirmity will eventually let the zombies get them and win.

Real life is full enough of no-win scenarios that I don't want them in my fiction where I go to escape the no-win scenarios of my real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.