17 September 2015

Unreal

I'm encountering a feeling that the people on the other end of the computer screen aren't real at all.

They're becoming simulacra who only appear during normal business hours and disappear until the next business day.

It's as if someone is shutting down the computer running the simulation just before hitting the lights and locking the door.

In meatspace I am an astonishingly unlikeable person.  This is causing me to be left entirely too alone with my thoughts too often.  I'm the person at the party who is tolerated because I came with someone everyone wanted there not because I was invited.

My mind is certainly eating itself.

Not enough is eaten for me to not notice the process yet, hopefully soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.