30 September 2015

Ads And Comments Policy

You want to advertise here you have two choices.

Email me and ask.  This has worked for everyone who's tried it so far!

Be Google and incorporate it into the Blogger interface.

Slipping links into the comments just gets you put into the spam trap.

Perhaps if the link to your commercial site had been topical to the post you were commenting on, I'd have let it slide.  Perhaps if your COMMENT had been topical to the post you commented on, it'd still be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.