10 September 2015

Two Many


Anglave sent me that.

Origins of the word two.

I noticed no Scots-Gaelic, and postulated that Scots can't count.  There's One then Many in their numbering "system".

Then it hit me...

"E Pluribus Unum" translated "One from Many".

The founders had a high percentage of masons...

Scottish Rite is a large branch of masonry...

Many is Scots-Gaelic for any number more than two...

We're on the other side of the looking glass now!

Try the chemtrails, tip your stewardess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.