01 December 2017

Bowling Pin AAR

The "new" range with pin shooting does it on Thursdays instead of Sundays.

They don't run for time.

It's double elimination.

We had ten shooters.

I ended up on the loser's tree after a horrid round.

I finished second runner up because of a similar round.

I can see what I'm doing wrong, which is a change from way back.

I have to remember to get the line of my bifocals OFF the sights.

I also need to slow down just a little and align the sights.  I get in a hurry and bury half the front sight in one of the rears instead of centering it between them.

My being a good sportsman plunked me on the loser tree!  I had a perfect run, but agreed to reshoot it because the other shooter had a mechanical failure.

My second elimination was close and if I'd gone a little slower I'd have beat him and finished first runner up.  Maybe.

The winner was the person who put me out the second time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.