06 December 2017

Disaster

I now know what happens when I keep working past total muscle failure on checkering.

The cutter goes sideways and cuts a huge gouge, ruining four hours of work.

Take more breaks, make sure you're really rested!

I've also read that the wood Savage provided with the 110E was uncheckered for a reason.  It's hard and spongy and thus it was actually kind of impressive I did as well as I had.

Fugly Bear stock is now on the burn pile.

We now begin butchering the stock from Marv's broken Sears M-25.  It started fugly, so there's no worries about destroying it.  There's a crudely cut down hunk of 2x4 extending the pull TO youth length from what appears to be a length of pull as short as a modern Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.