05 December 2017

Lürning


Trying to make it fit a pattern this time.

This is about an hour and a half's worth of checkering.

Things that I have to still learn... how to prevent those overcuts at the end of my lines.  I think some good thick tape!

I've also been thinking of some ideas for some simple tools to make this easier.

While I was hitting myself over the head about how little I seemed to have learned about this...

I realized that I'm miles ahead of anyone who's never even tried.

Every mistake contains a lesson learned.

Every lesson learned improves my skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.