23 December 2017

I Reiterate

Commenting here is a privilege, not a right.

You are a guest when you make a comment, not a resident.

If you can't figure that out, you get deleted until you can be polite.

It's not hard to figure out at all.

Because this is my blog, I can be as inflammatory as I want and as rude as I'd like.

Why?

Because it's MY blog.

If you feel I'm being unfair, making a Blogger blog is cheap and easy.  Rebut me to your heart's content on YOUR blog and delete my comments (assuming I notice your scathing posts) all you want.

Again, this is MY soapbox, not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.