20 December 2017

Quitters

I will not be lectured by people who've abandoned the nation about what's wrong here and how to fix it.

You left.

You can use what's wrong here as your reason for leaving, that's valid.

But you don't get to hurl suggestions about how to fix it because you're not a participant any more!

You don't get to demand that something your new nation has, that you like, be exported to your old nation.

I won't have it.

Thankfully, these people are pretty easy to avoid.

But just in case you hadn't noticed, Fred, of Fred on Everything is a Mexican now.

He bailed.

He's got no stake in the outcome anymore.

The author and artist of Questionable Content headed out for Canada where he routinely lectures us benighted Americans about how great the free health care in Canada is, and how stupid we are for voting for Trump instead of Bernie.

Hey, fuck nut, if you'd stayed, you could have, I dunno, VOTED and helped fashion an outcome more to your liking!  This applies to you too, Fred.

You aren't even trying to fix things.  You're just lecturing on the sidelines... no... from the bleachers; even that's not right.  You're watching the game on your DVR and screaming that the ref should DO something NOW!

1 comment:

  1. I used to binge QC once a month. His post election tirade made it clear he didn't want me there. I haven't been back.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.