21 November 2014

Lemonade

I'm not a fan of the Real ID Act.  If any of my more liberal friends had stopped the Bush=Hitler shit long enough I would have mentioned it to them.  I've occasionally muttered to myself that it was a reason for the Democrat retaking of the Senate.

I think I've found a way to make lemonade out of this lemon.

There's a segment of illegal immigrants who don't cause any real problems and one could even make a solid case that their presence is a real benefit.

The huge problem is there's a larger segment that's merely devouring entitlement benefits without making any contribution.

My solution?  You need some form of Real ID to obtain bennies and couple it with requiring such ID to vote.  With the savings obtained from such a filter on services we could make the ID free to any citizen who has the accompanying paperwork to obtain such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.