12 November 2014

Vanity

Found out today that I'd be needing glasses.

That's not really unexpected since I was having trouble reading and I am on the downhill side of my 40's.

What is surprising me is how picky I suddenly am about frame style.

I'd been motoring along thinking that I didn't care so much, but now that I have to choose...  Do these make me look [fill in the blank]?

I just know this is going to cost me because I'm going to fall in love with the most expensive frames, lenses and options...

1 comment:

  1. Picking out frames is probably the single hardest thing about glasses. The most minor of differences can completely change how they look on your face, and how your face looks in them.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.