27 May 2014

Checked Again

I double checked and none of the guns at my house shot anyone, let alone killed anybody since I've owned them.

Considering how many of them are surplus military rifles, I really cannot say with any certainty that none of my guns have killed anybody ever.  If the original owner of the 1903A3 is to be believed, several Japanese soldiers met an honorable death at his hands with that rifle.

At any rate, wasn't me, didn't do it in California last week and the same applies to Clearwater Beach yesterday.

The only time I even left the house yesterday was to get The Boy's prescriptions filled and the pharmacy is nowhere near Clearwater Beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.