20 May 2014

The Real Problem

Tam has pointed out what I fool I've made of myself here.  It's below the cut now because she's also right that I tend to delete too much once I've had an attack of the stupids, without even the excuse of drinking.

I take back the crappy things I say in this post.





Open carrying a long arm into a restaurant is not the ideal.

Yet it's the only legal method allowed.

How much you want to bet that they'd have happily carried handguns to make their point IF IT WAS LEGAL?

"Legalize handgun OC and we'll stop doing this stupid shit,"is the take-away.

What they're getting is condemned by the people who will hate them as long as they exist in any form, Bloomie and his employees and the [spit] press.

What they're also getting is condemned by the nominally pro-gun side as well for doing stupid shit.  What this is REALLY doing is saying to the average Perorian, "the gun people agree with Bloomie!"

Now who's the moron?

You aren't even qualifying your objections to these people OC'ing rifles.  You're just agreeing with the anti's.




OK, fonts of pro-gun wisdom and never fail tactics...  What should we do to secure our right to bear arms without infringement?  Will that method work before am too old to lift a gun, let alone carry one?

You say that these OC displays are hurting us?  Prove it.  This claim is right up there with "blood in the streets" if you can't point to one increase in carry restrictions from government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.