23 May 2014

Success!

I wrote up something about open carry, got some outside opinions about it.

My line of reasoning in the post might be completely wrong.  I think I shall do some more thinking about it.

At present I feel.  Not a good place to start a rational discussion.

Happily, having written it and gotten some feed back the URGE to pontificate has been satiated.  It can ferment in the drafts folder for a while while I decide if that's still how I feel when I learn more.

I am but an egg.

Thanks to Tam and FuzzyGeff for bearing the brunt of my "thought" process.

Update: the urge returned, but the message is substantially altered.  I think I see what I was getting wrong now.  I am sure comments will let me know if I erred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.