09 May 2014

Praise Satan!

Look, Bible thumpers...

If you have something to say, say it.  Posting a wall of text that consists of misquotations from the Bible doesn't say fuck all.

My mentioning support of the LGBT community seems to have triggered it.

I am fascinated by that since the only line in the Bible about faggotry is Old Testament and it's not about homosexuals it's about pederasty.  Have you even read it?  Having read it, did you understand what you were reading?

The wall of text in the spam file says you didn't do one or the other.

If you bother to read this blog you're going to note I've been rather respectful towards Christians as a whole.  It's just that I don't believe your imaginary friend exists; so quoting Him doesn't sway me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.