26 May 2014

Bleg

I've got a sick puppy here.

Shi Shu's got an abscessed tooth.  The abscess is the kind that goes up and out through his face instead of down through the gum.

He needs an extraction and we don't have the $350 in hand.  Update: That's on top of the $235 already spent on his annual visit and the diagnosis.

If you stab the donate button it'd really help.

I'd consider it a loan and pay you back within a couple months.  This is a bad timing rather than can't truly afford deal; we'd just completed annual maintenance on the cars and that's eaten the surplus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.