01 December 2017

Where The Heck Have I Been?

Or phrased another way, how did I not notice this thing?


I knew about the LULA.

I own a StripLULA.

The UpLULA has been out for at least ten years and only noticed it because Marv is buying a SUB-2000 2nd-Gen and we figured that loading 33 rounds into a long ass magazine would be tedious by hand.

I have to say, the thing works!

So far I've tested on 9mm M&P, .45 1911, .38 Super 1911, .40 S&W Sigma, .357 SIG Sigma, 9mm BHP, 9mm Beretta M9, 9mm Beretta M1951, 9x18 PA-63 and .380 ACP SIG P238.

The dang thing just works!

Marv got first choice of color, I goaded him into the "lemon" color which is really Zombie Green.

I think that Harvey is going to like this as well and will end up with one in purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.