09 October 2015

Haphazard Application Of Purity Testing

I continue my refusal to enrich Christopher Titus.

The three specials he's produced since I stopped paying for them have confirmed something for me.  (The material is readily available for free from many sources.)

When a dancing monkey crosses the liberal political rubicon, they're not coming back.

What's worse is the specials are decreasingly funny as time passes.

There's a couple of good laughs, but...

There's lots of things about me that I can laugh about, but too many comedians forget to put the joke on the comments about some things that matter to me.

The "I'm not anti-gun but..." rant about the NRA just wasn't funny.  There wasn't a punchline attached.

Face it, Chris, you're a democrat and you're anti-gun and you should pay close attention to the people who're trying to tell you that one of your rants is nearly word for word out of Mussolini's mouth.

Dammit, you used to be funny!  Now you're sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.