12 October 2015

Perspective

I don't have any.

The things that loom large to me tend to be the smallest things to everyone else.

I constantly find myself whining about things and how nobody CARES!

Everyone: "Nobody cares, you fucking dumbass, because what you've yourself worked up about DOES NOT MATTER."

Never did.  Never will.  Every so often I even get someone who, ever so gently, wonders how it is that I so consistently fail to notice how teeny an issue is.  Of course when people do try to help, it's normally after I've embarrassed myself thoroughly and having what I'd gotten wrong explained to me in greater detail just adds to the, "may I go hide under a rock now?" feeling.

What I really need to learn is to spot the inconsequential before I become invested in it.

A good barometer might be that I'm willing to invest.

How many points was "Only interested in things of zero value to others"?  I'd hate to think I've been making such a fool out of myself for a quirk [-1].

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.