25 March 2018

I'm A Survivor Too!

If Emma Gonzalez's proximity to the murder of her classmates makes her a survivor of the Parkland murders...

Then I am a survivor of Gang Lu's murders.

You see, I was in Iowa City that day.

Close enough, right?

Except I wasn't anywhere near campus.  I think.  Iowa City is difficult to navigate.

I have, however, been shot at in earnest.  By things much larger than 5.56.

Where's my free plane ticket to DC?

I guess they don't give those out to mere veterans.  We're all damaged goods, from what I've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.