31 March 2018

Snout Counting

The only time the citizenship question wasn't part of the census was in 2010.

People are acting like it's been gone since time immemorial.

Unlike a lot of commenters on both sides I remember when it was taken off. The fears of one side of the debate were realized as it did count a large number of illegal aliens concentrated in Democrat stronghold cities.

Representatives were assigned and gerrys mandered.

It's all about moving the congressional seats around.

I'm against counting illegals because I don't think they should be represented by any elected official in this country. They shouldn't be a constituency entirely on the basis of their illegality.

If you'd like to have a conversation about how best to legalize them because their presence is somehow essential, I welcome that debate.

But they're criminal invaders now, colonizing the places they congregate. I'd be considerably softer in my attitude if they were sneaking in to become Americans, but they're sneaking in to remain nationals of their home countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.