10 March 2018

Damn It

I screwed up again!

I made my Karabinek wzór 1988 clone on the wrong day.

Interestingly I didn't make a gun.

Nodak Spud made the gun.  I took delivery on February 20.  I assembled it into a functional state on March 3.

Now I'm spent and don't have any clue about what to do on BAG day!

That's just a month and five days from now!

I guess I could aim for a Polish pistol to go with the Polish rifle, they're even cheap.

$220 gets a C&R eligible P-64.  $230 plus background gets a P-83.  Both in 9x18mm Makarov, which I do not stock.

There's so many other things I wanna do.

Like get some new stocks on that Colt Woodsman Challenger.  That's $90 right there for walnut, more than the gun cost for OEM brown plastic.

Decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.