18 May 2017

At This Point

At this point I kind of hope that Trump colluded with the Russians to...

to...

Who fucking cares?

There's worse places he could go to get pointers on how to protect your nation's national interests than Putin.

In fact, there's few better.

If there's one thing Putin has nailed down so hard he could retire the trophy is working for his own nation's interests.

I don't expect there will be anything connecting Trump with Russia because there hasn't been a wolf, despite the repeated cries, since November 2000.

1 comment:

  1. As long as Putin is going to use the intel against ISIS... I don't necessarily see it as so bad.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.