10 October 2017

All Lever Guns All The Time

Put a Primary Arms PAC14X scope on Willard's 1971, made in Belgium .308 Browning BLR.


It's an interesting gun.  The bolt is opened by a Spirograph® system of gears and racks.

The magazine for pre-81 guns is completely unobtanium.

Mounting the scope turned out to be an adventure.

Medium height Weaver style rings in 30mm are thin on the ground for less than $65.  At the place I finally found these I ended up having to explain that Weaver was a style of mounting AND a brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.