18 March 2018

Are They Public Records?

Is there a way for us to obtain the count of calls, letters and emails to our congress creatures?

I am wondering, after seeing this, if the response was even remotely balanced.

We gun owners tend to be pretty responsive to a call to hit up senators and representatives.

What was the ratio of "stop this stupid shit" to "we love this stupid shit!"

They repeated, over and over that they'd gotten thousands of messages supporting both sides.

Was it 3 thousand thousands versus 100 thousand thousands?

2 comments:

  1. Did you get any responses to your attempts to contact your rep or senator? I didn't.

    I got a response from Senator Steube, and since he's running for another office I suspect I'm on his fundraising mailing list. He's one of the / the only good guy. I got a few auto responders about "too much mail to reply to individually", but none from my actual reps.

    I wonder who would know this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even got an autoreply to any of the several messages I sent to Tallahassee.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.