27 November 2015

T+ 18 Years

18 years ago the third world war went nuclear.

According to GDW's Twilight: 2000.

I am thrilled that it didn't come off like the game said it would.

I didn't write this today, I wrote it back in August after reading about the organizer of a prepper seminar being "disappointed" that Y2K didn't come off in a disaster.

I am sure there's lots of prepper types that prepare for the same reason I have my hurricane supplies, to be ready for a disaster while hoping it never comes.

Because it's better to be prepared than not.

But even though it's better to be prepared; it's FAR better to never need to put your preparations to use for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.