15 March 2024

Alignment

Wu Ping Cough is something making a lot of people go, "they were lying to me, right to my face!"

As time passes, we're seeing that the conspiracy theorists and cranks were correct and that the lock-step march of government, media and government funded science was, not wrong, but lying about being right.

I don't recall seeing it mentioned, but there's a lot of correlation between how government and media treat gun control and climate crisis to how they handled Wu Ping Cough.

I'd start doubting the Earth was round if I couldn't confirm it with my own measurements.

You should too!

1 comment:

  1. At the time COVID first hit the scene, I found that there were two kinds of people in my world - those who panicked about it, and swallowed everything negative they heard, and the others, who looked at the numbers from the Diamond Princess "Plague Ship" and thought "Meh".

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.