18 March 2024

Son It's Faster Horses Younger Women Older Whiskey More Money

Better cup holders too!

There's a guy who makes a box for the PPV that allows you to manually shift it like you had the more than $1,000 G8 console and shifter in it.

Lokar makes a shifter for $650 that will do the same thing.

He's around $150 for the little box.

I found out today that he makes this:

The cup holders in the Denno console that came with the car are teh suxxor.

This unit replaces my big flat area with the shifter controls and adds two cup holders, a 12v port and a USB port!  I'm liking it.

Caprice of Shift doesn't have a website, just a Facebook page.  To find out how much, you must message them.

If the 3D printing holds up, this looks like how I wanna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.