ወዳጆች፣ በእርግጥም ዛሬ "እንደ ባህር ላይ ዘራፊ (ፓይሬት) የመናገር ቀን" ነው!
ነገር ግን፣ እውነተኛዎቹ የባህር ላይ ዘራፊዎች "እንደ ባህር ላይ ዘራፊ የመናገር ቀን" በሚያዘው መልኩ አይናገሩም ነበር።
ያ አነጋገር፣ ለዲዝኒው "Treasure Island" (የሀብት ደሴት) ፊልም ባደረገው ትወና ላይ ልዩ ድምቀት ለመፍጠር የወሰነው ተዋናይ ሮበርት ኒውተን የፈጠረው ነበር።
ይሁን እንጂ፣ የኢትዮጵያ ባህር ላይ ዘራፊዎች የሚናገሩት በዚህ መልኩ ነው!
19 September 2026
Arrr?
4 comments:
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I give up, what is this? Klingon or Nepalese??????
ReplyDeleteEthiopian.
DeleteShouldn’t it be Somali?
DeleteThe above is Amharic.
DeleteSomali would be:
Saaxiibayaal, maanta runtii waa "Maalinta Lagu Hadlo Qaabka Burcad-badeedda"!
Hase yeeshee, burcad-badeeddii dhabta ahayd kuma hadli jirin qaabka ay soo jeedinayso "Maalinta Lagu Hadlo Qaabka Burcad-badeedda".
Qaabkaas hadalka waxaa sameeyay jilaaga Robert Newton si uu u siiyo muuqaal gaar ah doorkiisa filimka *Treasure Island* ee shirkadda Disney.
Dhanka kale, sidan ayay u hadlaan burcad-badeedda Itoobiya!