Facebook constantly suggests products I might want or need.
A repeat offender is 4Patriots.
They have a big battery with a solar panel they're selling.
"That'd be handy for hurricane season," I think.
Do you know how much one costs?
It's not on the main page for the item.
They tell me why such a thing would be handy. How much it can power and for how long. How fast the solar panels can recharge it.
But no price.
To approach the price I have to "Start My Order".
Now I know that it's $1,500.
But I would have preferred not to click the order link to see the price.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.