13 September 2026

Relief

I was sitting here, being bummed, about friends that had left my life.

Abruptly from my perspective.

I realized that I am extremely happy they are gone because I remember the W. Bush years.

I don't think I'd have wanted to deal with them in the Trump era.

2 comments:

  1. You bring up a good point. Lefties were irrationally hatefull of W., butthey've just plain gone loony over Trump. I was never a huge W. fan because the Bushes were always a little too liberal and RINOish for me. And I'm not really a huge Trump fan either. But I'm glad we had W. because I REALLY didn't want Gore. And Trump? Spared us from Hillary and Harris. So lesser evils at worst. And both W and Trump have done a few good things but mainly at least prevented or postponed a lot of bad things that the libtards wanted to do.

    And I never liked the Clintons, or Obama or Biden. But I never put forth the kind of hatred towards them that Democrats seem to believe is completely acceptable towards anyone who isn't left of center. They even love to eat their own like how they are trying to push out even people who have been traditionally very left wing like Schumer or even Jeffries.

    Things have really gotten out of control and I agree that I know some people who in the current climate would really be unhinged. It's sad. I'd like to be friendly and appreciate everyone for the good things in them but it is difficult when they let politics get in the way of friendship and even just civil discourse.
    -swj

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same people who call anybody who questions the 2020 election "election deniers" were howling "Selected, not elected!" in 2000. Hypocrites!

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.