10 September 2026

Still Not Done Being Mad

Even though it's been 25 years since 9/11 I am not done being angry about it.

I still feel that since it was done in the name of Islam that Islam should have done a lot more to show it didn't represent their feelings.

To the point that the next time someone does something in the name of Islam we just make Mecca the new land of the midnight sun with a Beatles soundtrack.

Then carpet bomb anyone who gets upset about it.

Because I am done.

I have noticed, however that much of the middle east has been a lot more taciturn about "Death to America" of late.

Even heard rumors that the current management of Saudi is a lot more moderate than their grandparents and there's a good chance that the Wahhabism wing will get a lot smaller.

One can hope.

To any and all Muslims in the US:  Tomorrow is not your day, so lay the fuck low; we're still licking our wounds and you aren't going to talk us down next time. 

2 comments:

  1. I notice that all the stuff I've seen online today has been about the Towers. Nobody remembers the Pentagon. Madeleine was not far away when that happened and saw the plane go by overhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until the moderates exterminate the radicals...

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.