28 September 2026

If Only She Knew

I am proud of myself.

I did not do what I normally do and join the argument offered me.

I guess I am not as complete a moron as I has assumed!

We were at the local brewery and talking with one of the owners about her Disney Princess® moment with some deer on a path behind her subdivision.

We cautioned that a doe can do some real damage if it decides to, and she was accepting of that.

I quipped that the white tail hoof rat is the most dangerous animal in the US.

Enter a third party.

She starts saying that Republican men are the most dangerous thing in America.

Huh?

If that's true she should be more careful around us, huh?

But I didn't even engage with her.

It's not worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.