This two-factor authentication bullshit is bullshit.
We're trying to get The Boy's Medicare started. He's been on SSI well past the requisite period.
"Just log in!" everyone says.
How?
Apparently we already had a login.gov account made for him, but we're damned if we can figure out the authentication app for it so the code they're sending as the second factor is disappearing into the aether.
We don't remember setting up any authentication apps. For all I know you have to have your app downloaded and ready to go and almost anything will convince the setup daemon you're good to go... and it sends the code to the account you didn't realize you'd specified and didn't have ready because they don't really explain the process when they tell you all you need is their name, SSN, place of birth and Medicaid number to get it all done.
They cheerfully explain that you can delete the account and start over if you've lost access to the authentication app.
We might just have to do that.
I'm going to try calling the phone number to make an appointment and see if we can't get this done in person. Joy!
That'll be another fight with Harvey. I don't know everything and the information is not kept so that I can find or use it.
There might be a workaround if you've used RealID for any .GOV sites.
ReplyDeleteI had both the govID site and RealID when I made my VA account and always use RealID because it's less clunky.