We should execute Hasan with Daisy Red-Riders.
I know that some folk say that a BB gun can't kill a condemned prisoner.
Impatient folk.
We should execute Hasan with Daisy Red-Riders.
I know that some folk say that a BB gun can't kill a condemned prisoner.
Impatient folk.
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.
Why be so merciful? Marry him off to Yoko Ono!
ReplyDelete.22 BB or Short fired out of old carnival guns. Unlimited ammo. Give him a level 1/2 vest and a ballistic face shield. Make him die slowly.
ReplyDeleteThough I prefer the Danny Dever method. March him out in full uniform, strip/rip/cut off each decoration or symbol until he has just a ruined suit. Then hang him. Preferably the short pull, so he can twitch and flip and do the floppy fish dance.
His death needs to be slow, painful and horrid.
I prefer the quaint old British custom of blowing from a gun.
ReplyDelete