11 September 2013

I Remember

I live under the approach corridor for both PIE and TPA and I remember how quiet it was without the planes.

I remember seeing an Air Force C-32A flying north.

I remember talking with my co-workers when it was still thought to be an accident and how sick we'd be of on the scene reports of how the repairs were going.  That's what we were doing when the second plane hit.

I remember getting the phone call about how the first tower fell and getting a TV set up just in time to watch the second.

I've said over and over that we are not at war with Islam; but it has most assuredly been at war with us at least since that day.  If only we'd fight back for keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.